All-natural coral frag dip for recovery of live coral frags and regeneration of cut coral tissue
- All-Natural, herbal frag dip to accelerate coral recovery and growth after fragging.
- Helps prevent disease transfer into the aquarium.
- Reduces coral stress following fragging.
- Stimulates regrowth of coral tissue that is needed due to fragment cutting.
- Safe for all coral varieties, soft, LPS and SPS.
- Effective prophylactic treatment prior to adding frags into the aquarium.
Over the past several decades, there has been a tremendous increase in reports of coral disease affecting wild reefs. These same coral diseases can also have a negative impact on the home reef aquarium systems and the corals that are kept. Coral diseases can rapidly lead to significant losses of coral specimens in the reef aquarium. These diseases can affect a wide range of corals including Small polyp stony corals (SPS), Large polyp stony corals (LPS) along with soft coral. Less than optimal water quality, poor lighting, coral warfare, along with tissue damage due to handling and / or injury occurring in the aquarium can lead to sudden outbreaks of coral disease.
These diseases may have a sudden impact, with specimen loss almost overnight, or may slowly progress over time. Ultimately, the presence of a coral disease in the reef aquarium will lead to coral specimen loss. It is vital that disease identification takes place, treatment implemented, and the root cause of the outbreak eliminated to prevent additional infections and spreading to other coral specimens within the aquarium.